Tuesday, January 5, 2010

From the Desk of the Good Doctor...

Hello, hello, welcome! It seems we've just begun - and yet we have! Bear with me, this office of mine seems to be a bit out of place still. As I fumble about in my new surroundings here, I hope to educate you daily on the topic of

STRANGEOLOGY.

Do not be fooled, dear students, by what your web crawling searches may uncover. This topic is misunderstood (rightfully so) and requires a medical degree such as my own to properly reveal its wonders to you. We will confuse, we will make black into apples, we will compare apples to Tuesday, and discuss the finer points of amalgamated dichotomy.

So! Sit attentively, as you may just learn to know less!

"When I was young, my ringlets waved
And curled and crinkled on my head:
And then they said 'You should be shaved,
And wear a yellow wig instead.'
-Lewis Carroll

1 comment:

cm0978 said...

A very good start to a very interesting blog site. I look forward to many more "lectures" from the good doctor. I like the weird beard rebellion and the photo of you.